Wednesday, October 11, 2006

OUCH!!!

Hey!
I'm so sore from basketball practice my knees almost buckled when I got out of bed. ahhh! My arms hurt from making so many lay-ups and playing sideline basketball! Yeah, Erin's such ugghhhh! I wish I could just pause the world and beat her, beat her, beat her! Her and Gabe Beaubien! He called me a fag. today in science... I'm not even allowed to say that... sorry momma! I'm so excited for tomorrow and Friday! It's Noelle's birthday and then homecoming!!! Which I get to go to Noelle's house after school on Friday!!! YEAH!!!
Well, people are going to start instant messaging me soon so... I should get going. I'll see if I can get back on later tonight!? Love y`all especially Adam, Susan, and Addison! You're SO cute Addison!!! Love ya!
Mikayla

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Hey Mikayla,
I'm glad you're enjoying our blog, even though you really don't know us! I guess you get to know people a little by reading about their lives. I hope you're doing well in school and still enjoying basketball - even though it's painful, the practice will be worth it when you start winning games!

Susanna