Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Good and Bad News!


Here's my color for today. And I have news... good and bad! School starts in one week and well, I haven't been practicing my instrument and that's ok because I'm switching instruments. I'm going from horn to trumpet *smiles* So, I've been talking to Sam and I'll post a picture of him on here. Oh yeah I gave you bad news and well, there's not that much good news. lol Sam's hilarious. Post some comments of what you think about Sam! Good comments only. I do have the comment spam thing. Thanks if you post comments people. Well, I'm going to check eBay because it's awesome. I'm checking purses and stuff for fun. Maybe I can even bid on stuff!? Well, going to go see. Sam is up in the right hand corner if you're wondering.
Signing Out, Off, and Clearly,
lol *Mikayla*

No comments: