Sunday, August 13, 2006


Here's my color for today. I wish someone would blog me or post a comment! I'd love them to. Anyway... it'd be cool. If you hit the next blog button and found this blog... it's the best on ever. Anyway, today we went to the fair my parents did a Poker Run with their motorcycles and a Hog Roast. We were at Cindy's house early this morning and a dumb bat kept me all last night. It got trapped in my wall and is still there I think... if I get to bed early enough I might sleep through it. Anyway, I gotta go down and upload pictures of Dillon Lane what a hottie. Since I feel nice today... I'll show you one picture of him got it? And... no! He's not gay ok?!? Just hot.
Your chick,
*Mikayla*
~I know his website and he's my dream, dream, never gonna happen guy.
Cause I love Cory MORE!~

No comments: