Friday, August 11, 2006


I feel like this color today. I'm not going to post a lot because Good Eats with Alton Brown is on. I got to see my baby Carson Scott today... 4 months and 18 lbs. He's SO fat. But he's cute. We went shopping to consignment stores and ate at Fricker's they have good food. I found a couple of cute things. Next, we have to go buy me a mini-skirt and leggings... i'm SO excited about that. Right now... this's kind of my personal journal that I allow people to read anyway. Noelle, and Shelby better post comments or i'll hurt you 2 at fair this week! I can't wait for the Lenawee Fair. Gotta go to the horse barns to find No-no. Well, Good Eats is on I gotta go. Bye, *three weeks till school... September 5th.*
~Mikayla~
-the picture is of Alton Brown the bestest chef ever.-

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

Ok, cool thing me. Today is sunday i posted this friday... come on you guys my "friends" said you'd post a comment. well, anyway if you see this tonight... i'm going to the school tomorrow and i'll be on msn. k? lulas
*anonymous chick*
blog me ok?