Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday, December 7th, 2006

Hello Everyone,
Still don't have a boyfriend section (tee-hee and *smiles*) so, it's still just school and some more tid-bits. Okay... here it goes!

School Day:
Today (Thursday, December 7th, 2006) was a pretty easy... easy day! Here we go:
In Language Arts (English) we just did our last Homophones #20, an Odd Word Out, and finished up on our drafts of our brochures for our camps. (Mine is babysitting). *rotation* In math we did 3B Review just one paper: 1-20 ALL. Really easy. *rotation* Spelling we just did Bubble Spelling. Then was library I checked out the All Time Classic: Mary Poppins (very frustrating to find a good book). In computer my classmates had to do a stupid "Typing Time" and since I'm finished, I get to play games in my 6th grade folder!!!! *smiles and haha* *rotation from lunch, recess to science* Science we just did a big review for tomorrow's test. The whole class period, actually! Band we started Book 2. Social Studies we just did a big review for Monday's test.

Yep, that was my school day. I might post again tonight!? Who knows!!! Tee-hee e-mail and/or instant message me.

Mikayla

No comments: