Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday, December 5th, 2006

Hello everyone,
I still don't have a boyfriend section which is awesome. Okay, just school day now!

School day:
Today I found out some new information! My boyfriend told me he didn't want a girlfriend right now, I understand... he's moving to a different house, but now he's going out with the girl he told me he absolutely hated. Well, I don't care! Okay, I care just a little, A LOT. Why??? Anyways here we go. Real school day:
In English we just got to catch up on work. Math was easy, just adding and subtracting decimals. Computer rocked, I finished the typing program, then we learned about computer viruses (if you create one... you'll go to jail, don't do it!) Spelling we did a worksheet. Science was boring... we just stuck steel wool into water, veggie oil, and just air and observed! Band was an option today, of course I didn't go, I just went down there got my new band book *7.00* came back did some spelling, and read The Unauthorized Autobiography by Lemony Snicket and then S.Studies was really easy. Then we had a stupid 4-H assembly. Then we went home! That was my school day.

After school, I got my new glasses (i wear contacts mostly) and then came home. I have to get offline now, and read! Okey-doke e-mail me or im lata. Gotta go,
Mikayla

No comments: