Sunday, December 03, 2006

CHRISTMAS PERFORMANCE!!!

Hello everyone,
Today I'm posting about the wonderful Christmas play we had today. Wow, wow, wow, wow! It was awesome... everyone keeps telling me, "You have a gorgeous voice, honey... or you have an awesome voice... or keep singing!" Well, duh... sounds mean, but I know. Hey, at least they think I have a good voice... tee-hee! I think (personally) it was the best Christmas play we've had in a while! Although my Grandpa & Grandma Henry couldn't be there. *sad faces*! I guess I don't wanna leave the KINGZ KIDZ, because I don't want the plays to crash after I'm gone. Oh, well!!! Michelle can handle it. If only Susanna was here to see it. If only all of you reading were here to see it! Gotta go now.
Love y'all,
Mikayla J. *STAR*

P.S. I was the STAR in the play. Tee-hee
.~:*Mikayla*:~.

No comments: