Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my birthday!!! I'm now officially, 11!!! yeah me, ok! Let's talk about my presents, school day, and boyfriend.
Presents:
Mrs.Goetz-soft teddy bear
Mom-Tamagotchi, Jesse McCartney CD
Aleta-Huge card, book, nail polish
Grandpa & Grandma-t-shirt and sweatshirt (wearing t-shirt now!)
Boyfriend:
Cory & I kinda/sorta talked today, but he didn't even sing along to happy birthday to me. *cry-cry* makes me kinda mad
School day:
Tuesday, November 21st, 2006
Today was an easy day. First, in Language Arts (English), we had a quiz on Holes. In math we had a Chapter 2 Test. On break, we had my delicious fruit pizza. In computer lab we typed up our recipes, printed, typed, and played Fripples. Today in lunch we had yummy Papa John's pizza (on my b-day). In science we did an easy worksheet. In band we played We Wish You a Merry Christmas and did First Chair comps. In Social Studies, we had a Turkey Packet and our Latitude Longitude game! That was today. And, send me an e-mail wishing myself a happy birthday, please! MY BEST FRIEND FORGOT! (noelle)

Birthday Girl,
*Mikayla*

No comments: