Wednesday, November 15, 2006

.:*Wednesday*:.

Hi,
Today was an okay day I guess you can say. Little interaction with my boyfriend which upsets me and makes me think I'm going to have to give him the "note". Which really, really upsets me. Okay, onto the school subject.
Wednesday, November 15th, 2006:
Today was a good school day. This morning in Language Arts (English) we studied a brochure for a fake Sports Camp, and had to answer certain questions about it. We also did Homophones #16. Next, in math class was fairly easy, we did Solving Division Equations. I got it done and have been getting A+'s on every one of them. *smiles* Next was specials which were gym and music. In gym we did same thing: Agility, Kings Court, and in music class we practiced steady beats. Now, was spelling... we did a worksheet where you had to simply alphabetize the words and on the flipside you had to match the discription of the words and fill in the blanks. Then was lunch*yuck*, and then Science. Science was fun today, we got to make a sound-creating device and try it out. Band was actually ok, we were rehearsing Christmas music for our Christmas Concert. I get to play a thing for Silent Night with Masen Moore, hopefully. I don't like him! Social Studies were next we did another Latitude & Longitude worksheet, because people aren't getting it. And then, Mrs.Goetz had us do a fun challenge for Latitude & Longitude. No debate on Social Studies today, ok bye.

Mikayla

No comments: