Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday, November 30th, 2006

Hello everyone! As you know... I don't have a boyfriend subject, so this my blog posting might be a little shorter for a little while. Tee-hee! Oh, I have news from yesterday. I like a kid named Brandon Ide, and I wanted to know if he liked me too. So, I had my friend Megan ask, and he said "If I wasn't going out with Chelsea, yeah I would like her. (me)!" I was very excited, plus I think Chelsea might dump him soon, I'll give him a lil time and then asking time! LOL Okay, here's my school day.

School Day:
First in Language Arts... we just did Homophones, Odd Word Out, and storyboarded our brochures. Math, we did taking Scientific Notation and turning it back into Standard form on a worksheet. Really easy! Science we watched the 15 min. of Bill Nye, and did brain teasers. K, g2g bye.
Mikayla

No comments: