Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A work in progress!

Hello! This's about today (Wednesday). Cory & I are improving actually, he is. I'm talking to him a lot but he talked to me a couple times today I almost screamed and wanted to just pause and kiss him. I am so proud! Ok, out of the boyfriend subject and onto school. Today at school Language Arts was pretty easy but reaching the difficult zone, class was about commas and where to put them. Math was very, very easy the subject was using equations but... I'm on the "Equations Team" so, it may be easy to just those people. Science was easy too, we're getting ready to take our Post Test for Science Kit 6A which was all about Motion and stuff like that. Oh, I can't forget Band... what a horrible subject. Since I play the trumpet we mainly get melody only which goes along with the flute and saxophone, clairinet, trombone, and the French Horn get harmony. (boring parts) We are already playing Christmas music and the drums screw everything up. OMG! Ok on to Social Studies, because I could write a whole blog on just band class. Social Studies we read a TFK (time for kids). One article was on All boy or all girl schools and how people are switching. Well, I'm going to voice my opinion... in the future if we started having one sex schools, kindergarteners would be raised like this with no males in their school am I correct? Well, this would probably make them lesbian, because they would know no different than to be with females, am I correct again? Well, e-mail me on this subject at: mikaylajean11@hotmail.com and tell me your opinion and I'll print it out to read during class. Please be nice and no cussing! Well, that was basically my Wednesday. Thanks for reading, bye!

Mikayla

No comments: